Futur sucks

Futur sucks
What it used to be before our cellular lives

samedi 25 juillet 2015

Ghost world

Today's pictures were taken because I had ideas but no models to help me take them.
(In case you wonder why I only take pictures of myself. Plus here's a link of a very interesting article about selfies and everything.)



























Taking pictures of yourself helps reconsider the way you see your appearance. And because we live in a world in which appearance is what you are, talking selfies helps reconsider the way you see you. When I take pictures, I don't retouched them (except for the black and white effect because I think it looks better that way then with all the colors) because I want to see something that's real. Even when I take nudes (which is something I don't really like doing, mostly because I don't really fell confident, so I just take and erase them while they're still on my camera), I don't change anything but the "black and white effect".

But to be entirely honest, overtime I'm like "Oh, I need to take pictures of that outfit", I go in the bathroom and put foundation, loose powder, blush, bronzer, lipstick (obviously, that you can see), eyeshadow, brow pencil, mascara, eyeliner and blah blah blah... Not because I don't like the reflexion I see when I look into the mirror, but because I don't wear make up on a daily basis and so this kinda is some sort of a rite : choose the outfit, put the make up, brush the hair and take the pictures.

Anyway, those were a lot of words and not much have been told,

Hope you've found your favorite movie (I still hesitate but here's the one for now or maybe that one Idk)
Lélo.