Futur sucks

Futur sucks
What it used to be before our cellular lives

mardi 8 juillet 2014

"Red hearted" socks worn in compensated sandals.

I can't really wait to be at home, even though it just will be for a few hours. I have a thousand ideas about fashion and everything. Like, I know what what I'm gonna wear for the plane journey. I also have an idea, which includes "red hearted" socks worn in compensated sandals. Yeah baby. 
I'll show you in the following pictures.

Exciting isn't it. I have to admit, I become enraged little. But it sounds great. Well, looks great actually, I was thinking about wearing it with high-waisted jeans with black stripes.


 Well, I don't have any other pictures or an entire outfit, so I'll leave you there,
Hope you're travelling or will be or that you enjoy whatever you're doing or will be,
Lélo.