Futur sucks

Futur sucks
What it used to be before our cellular lives

samedi 28 juin 2014

London. Part 3.

Last part. My journey ends here.
In Camden District.
Camden Lock, to be correct.

My outfit. I love this skirt. I'm sure I already put this outfit last year in Greece.

The bus trip.

An other part of the bus trip.

A picture of the map.

Notting Hill.
Odd look. Which I love.

World Cup.

Camdem Street.


Again.

Dresses.

Shops.

Shops.

Shop.

Shop.

Shop.

Shops.

Shop.

And a shop again.

So many shops in here.

A super book shop.

Where I ate. Which is a place I don't hate. *pun*
2ice, young musicians.

Cosplay.

Cupcakes.

My crush.

But I'm the only one looooooving them. And I get them for £4 only! *excited to wear them*

A cuban sandwiche.


Cute coat to walk on the coasts.

You can see me in the glass. And what a beautiful dress.

Camden.

Once again.

An original bar.

Funny necklaces.

Love it.

Do you wanna make a call?

The market.

Apparently, a boat. Well, a barge in fact.

Legs. On the wall. Legs see what's next. *pun, the return*

Made me think about Hong Kong. I really don't know why.

"Hello, how are ya doin'?"

Camden.

The crowd.

A concept store.

The same one.

The street.

Again.

A necklace I found and bought £7 pounds in the market I talk about.

Just to show you where I was.
Roy Lichtenstein.

A yellow "back-in-black" cab.

What is this?

Saint Pancras Station.
That's all. 
Hope you liked it and that you want to go in London,
Lélo.